Find out how to create HTML mailings.
|Please do not confuse creating a HTML mailing with creating an own newsletter template. In a HTML mailing, you program the design and all of the content (text, images, etc.) directly in the newsletter’s HTML code. You can then leave the finished source code with us.
Creating a HTML mailing
- In the main menu, click on Campaigns and then in the top right corner on Create Campaign.
- In the top right corner, select Create HTML-mailing.
- In the next step, enter the master data of your mailing and save to confirm.
- Then select Add HTML Code.
- Add the source code of your mailing in the field provided.
- Then choose Save & Preview.
|The images used in a HTML mailing cannot be stored on our server. Images need to be inserted using a proper link to your own web space.
|Before dispatching a HTML mailing, you should definitely test sending the mailing to the main desktop and freemail clients.